- Offer a wide variety of high quality content designed to empower participants in their personal lives and ministry.
- Are led by dynamic, certified facilitators who utilize interactive, multi-media presentations and group discussions.
- Schedules are very flexible and can be adapted to existing meeting schedules and sites.
- The number of participants can range from the entire presbyterate to as few as 15.
- Vary in length and are typically arranged through a diocesan office, religious community or seminary.
- Fees are very reasonable and depend simply on the length of the program and the number of participants.
NFPC programs are designed for priests, staff and other pastoral leaders to fit within the context of existing convocations, workshops or ministerial gatherings.
NFPC programs are part of a comprehensive curriculum of personal and pastoral development. They provide concrete tools that can be learned and practiced to increase a persons self-awareness and to help develop individual competencies. They address the pastoral nature of ministry and emphasize spiritual, scriptural and theological connections. By identifying specific roles and goals, participants are better able to meet the challenge of day-to-day responsibilities and to find spiritual balance in their lives.
NFPC programs are dynamic and interactive. They incorporate the use of instructional A/Vs, personal instruction, small group discussion and large group participation. NFPC programs have been consistently evaluated as engaging, challenging and empowering.
NFPC programs vary in length from 1-3 days. Scheduling is flexible and can easily fit within any existing program.
The typical number of participants ranges from around 30-70.